Brother Printer Support- check out the driver installation and wireless printer setup. For any help Call our brother printer support number. Brother Support Number is a third party independent, on demand tech support provider for Brother Printers. Brother Printer Support strictly disclaims any kind of agreement or affiliation with Brother printer brand, unless such relationship is openly specified.
Brother is one of the Japan-based companies that offer the best electrical and electronics equipment to its users. Some of the popular products by the Brother Industries include the following: Printers, Typewriters, Fax Machines, Sewing Machines, Label Printers, Cameras, Desktop Computers, and Large Machine tools.
Like other products of Brother, the Brother Printer device has also attained impressive results among its users, due to its advanced features. Some of the popular features of the Brother Printers have been listed below:
- Variety of Choices
- Automatic Document Feeder
- Duplex Printing
- Large Paper Capacity
- Wireless Connectivity
Types of Brother Printers:
All the Brother Printers have been further categorized into its types, depending upon the techniques used in the device for printing and number of functions it carry out at one time. The types of Brother Printers are as follows:
- Brother Color Laser/LED Printers
- Brother Black & White Laser Printers
- Brother’s Multi-Function Copiers
- Brother Inkjet Printers
- Brother’s All-in-one or Multifunctional Printers
- Brother QL Label Printers
The users may get or purchase the desired Brother Printer devices either from the official website (i.e. online method) or through the retail stores (i.e. offline method).
How to Set the Brother Printer over Wireless Network?
By following the steps detailed below, the users can set their Brother Printer devices to the wireless networks, easily:
- First of all, plug-in the Brother Printer wires to turn it on.
- And then, hold the “Menu” button, once.
- After this, press the UP and Down keys for selecting the Wireless Network to which the users want to add the Brother Printer Device.
(Important Note: Before initializing the steps to set the Brother Printer Device to the Wireless Network, check the Name as well as the Key of the Network to which the users wish to attach the printer device.)
- On getting the desired Network Name, select it and then, press the “OK” button.
- Utilize the same UP and Down keys for selecting the “Setup Wizard” on the device.
- Once the “Setup Wizard” gets selected, press the “Ok” button.
- After this, the machine will initialize its searching process to search the “Network Name” selected by the users.
- Once the Brother Printer Device successfully searched the Network Name, a list containing SSIDs will appear on the display.
(Important Note: If no such list containing the SSIDs has been displayed on the device then, the users may contact the Brother Support Number.)
- From this list, select the SSID to which the users want to connect the Brother Printer device.
- And then, press “OK” button.
- To proceed further, enter the details like Network Key and WEP within the corresponding fields provided to the users.
- And then, click the “OK” button.
- Once the Brother Printer gets successfully connected to the Wireless Network, the “Connected” status will be displayed on the device display.
(If no such “Connected” status has been displayed on the display then, the users may call the Brother Printer Support, to get an instant help to resolve the issue.)
How to Download & Install the drivers of Brother Printers?
Below mentioned steps will guide the users’ path for downloading and installing the Brother Printer drivers, easily:
- Firstly, access the official website of Brother Printers.
- And then, go to the “Downloads” section from the homepage.
- Here, click the “Download Full Driver & Software Package” option.
- And then, select the device drivers as per the model number of the Brother Printer purchased by the users.
- At last, click the “Download” button.
Once the drivers of the Brother Printer get successfully downloaded to the device, the users need to install them. Thus, follow the stepwise procedure detailed below for installing the Brother Printer drivers:
- First of all, turn-off the Brother Printer device.
- Also, remove all the connections from the device.
- Keep the connections removed for a few minutes.
- And then, reconnect the Brother Printer with the device.
- After this, select the driver setup file downloaded by the users, by double-clicking on it.
- Now, select the preferred language, when prompted.
- And then, follow the instructions displayed on the screen for completing the process of driver installation.
- Once the drivers get successfully installed to the device, restart the device.
For any help regarding the steps to download or install the drivers of the Brother Printers as per the model purchased by the users, call the Brother Printer Support Number 18445549777 .
This has been recommended by the technician team of the Brother Printer Support to keep the device updated, the users need to install the regular updates released by the Brother Incorporation. To make as ease, the users may also enable the “Auto-update” feature.